The Fair And White So White Brightening Shower Gel claims to brighten and even out skin tone while also cleansing the skin. Some of the key ingredients in the shower gel include:
- Glycerin: A humectant that helps to attract and retain moisture in the skin, keeping it hydrated and soft.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: A surfactant that creates foam and helps to cleanse the skin.
- Niacinamide: A form of Vitamin B3 that can help to reduce hyperpigmentation and improve skin texture.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: A form of Vitamin C that can help to brighten and even out skin tone.
- Licorice Root Extract: A natural skin lightening agent that can help to reduce hyperpigmentation.